You're currently on:
We have designed a user-friendly Online DUI Treatment program* that is a comprehensive approach to meeting court-mandated DUI counseling. Online DUI counseling and treatment consists of 16 hours of comprehensive substance abuse therapy that encompasses the following components:
- • Chemical Dependence Education
- • Codependency Issues
- • Family Dynamics
- • Individual Development
- • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- • Healthy Parenting
- • Healthy Boundary Setting
- • Communication/Assertiveness Skills
Avoid the hassle and embarrassment of long weekend hours in group settings. Enjoy the convenience of satisfying your court-mandated requirements from the comfort of your own home.
Each section includes a DVD plus an email question and answer interaction.
* DISCLAIMER: Some states do not accept online classes or online programs for DUI, DWI, OWI, or OUI. If the state where your DUI, DWI, OWI, or OUI occured does not accept online classes/programs, you can check with the law enforcement institution in your area on how to obtain a written preapproval that would allow you to take our Online DUI Counseling program (which would also work for DWI, OWI, and OUI). If you decide to take our online DUI program without preapproval please note you are taking a risk!